Relax knowing you have the coverage you need.
Individual health insurance secured with Contemporary Insurance.
For those who don’t have employer-sponsored health plans, an individual health insurance policy is a necessity. We’ll help you sort out the confusion of co-pays, coinsurance, and other considerations and create a policy that fits your life.
Get health insurance with the flexibility of cost and coverage.
If you don’t get healthcare coverage through your employer, or if you’re self-employed, individual health insurance is an absolute must. Don’t panic about the costs; plans can be cheaper than you expect if you shop around, and you’ll often have a lot of flexibility when it comes to the balance of premium costs and coverage.
What should you consider when choosing a policy?
Depending on your health level and appetite for risk, you can often find a policy and price that’s just right for you. The four big variables to watch out for are:
- The deductible (how much you pay out-of-pocket before the insurer starts paying).
- Co-payments (the percentage, if any, that you pay toward each medical or hospital bill, with the insurer picking up the rest).
- Any annual limits on the total amount the insurer pays.
- Exactly which medical services, treatment, and drugs the policy covers.
Preventative care is typically taken care of.
When offering individual health insurance, insurers have a particular interest in making sure you stay healthy. That means they’ll often pay up to 100 percent of the costs of preventative healthcare, such as checkups, screenings, and vaccines.
Health insurance is certainly a complicated topic, so if you want to find out more about getting the ideal plan, contact us today.
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Individual Health Insurance coverage.
Individual Health Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.